Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Day.

0.       I laughed in the highway today,
Chuckled really.
Not like November,
But close.
1.       Subway bags and
Dead sons.
Oh, Bobby Bobby.
2.       Film connoisseurs
Talking through a classic.
Perhaps if Mr. Williams
Were young, blond, and female
3.       A tear-jerking ‘dog story’
And for all your troubles, a maxim.
All in the forest of numbers.
4.       Didn’t make it to the finish line
Didn’t make it.
Didn’t make it.
B.
Oh God,
B.
5.       Only the Mayans were worth seeing
Don’t believe me?
Wear white
For a week.
6.       STEVE
jonnnnnnnn
Herd mentality for the twenty-first century.
Dang, forgot my club at home.
7.       “Come on Jade, power through.”
Abbreviations, calculations, desperation.
Ready to kick the woodland creature shouting timetables.
How did I get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment